While cloud adoption by SMB’s is rampantly increasing, the market has responded rather quickly. This year, there have already been several companies that offer Platform as a Service and those that were set-up to manage big data.
A series of entries in Cloudtweaks reported these promising start-ups that will strengthen the value of cloud services this year and in the years to come.
Some PaaS start-ups mentioned were:
- Appfog – server-free application development
- Heroku – most notable is the Facebook application package
- Stackmob – includes more analytics along with social media integration
- Parse – stack backend services
For further data on these companies, you may visit the entry here.
Start-up companies that offer organization and management services related to big data have also been identified:
- Zillabyte – big data analysis through automation
- Cloudability – tracks cloud service overall spending and provides notification
- Kaggle – creating and managing data analysts worldwide through incentives
Read more about these big data management firms and how they can help you analyze data that you can use to your firm’s development, visit Cloudtweaks now.